Thursday 19 February 2009

My profile

Hi,

I was born in Thuillies but I was brought up in Froidchapelle. I'm 17.
I attended school"du crochet" in Froidchapelle and after I went to school in Chimay. While being at the primary school, I played tennis. Last year I played volley ball but I stopped because I didn't have enough time.
I like to stay at home but I also like going out, waling, having a good time with my friends.
I've always dreamt of jumping parachuting.

I would like to be a nurse for children because I lilke looking after children. I would go and study in Namur. After my studies I would like to go to the south America or Africa to help children.

My proudest moment was when my god-father asked me if I could be the god-mother of one of his children, Aryl I was very happy.

My motto is don't putt off until tomorrow what you can do today .

3 comments:

  1. Hii dear Maddy!

    what's it likes Germany? Had you lots of fun there? I'm looking foward to your news!

    Kis

    France

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI,do you have a good time in Germany?
    I would like to post a comment but you post anythink so I'll see you at school !
    good holiday !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes ... I've a good time in Germany!!
    I'm very happy that I saw my family.
    I've a lot of thing to tell but I can't remember!! Do you understand ;-)

    ReplyDelete